[j-nsp] M7i operational temperature

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Fri Aug 30 08:00:17 EDT 2013

Hi list,

the cooling in a data center where I'm located really sucks. According
to the M7i datasheet the maximum operating temperature is 40°C. Do you
think my M7i will die in a few weeks or will it last considering this:

Temp  Intake                  OK       40 degrees C / 104 degrees F
       FPC 0                   OK       42 degrees C / 107 degrees F
       Power Supplies          OK       43 degrees C / 109 degrees F
       CFEB Intake             OK       42 degrees C / 107 degrees F
       CFEB Exhaust            OK       48 degrees C / 118 degrees F
       Routing Engine          OK       44 degrees C / 111 degrees F
       Routing Engine CPU      OK       42 degrees C / 107 degrees F

Any experiences?

Thanks!
Markus