[j-nsp] SRX monitor-interface question

Asad Raza asadgardezi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 06:51:58 EST 2013

Its not recommended to use control plane for traffic logs, you can
configure sex to forward traffic logs directly from data plane

RG0 aka control plane controls your rotuing engine, routing protocols and
chassis. Failing it over will cause your routing daemon to restart ,
routing protocols to reconverge and so on...

Asad