[j-nsp] Security-flow TCP idle timeout at SRX

Robert Hass robhass at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 03:28:27 EST 2013

Hi

I have issue with one of our applications. We have two security zones: LAN
and Servers.  Computers from LAN are connecting to Servers to port TCP/2020
(it's CTI application).  Users reported that they have to re-logon due to
idle timeout - I checked security logs on SRX and sessions was disconnected
due to tcp idle-timeout which default is 30 minutes.  How I can increase
this timeout for connections TCP/2020 ?

Will below configuration will be sufficient :

security {
 policies {
  from-zone lan to-zone servers {
    policy 1 {