[j-nsp] Quick way to delete multiple licenses on SRX

Eugeniu Patrascu eugen at imacandi.net
Fri Feb 1 06:31:49 EST 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:00 PM, Mark Menzies <mark at deimark.net> wrote:
> If I enforced that, I would be training an empty room.  :)

I wouldn't bet on it and you might go ahead and try it.
I also do training and have licenses for every feature (not on
Juniper, by the way) on the equipment and if the students ask, I tell
them that since it is training equipment they have all the licenses
and that's that. No confusion, no nothing.

I might be wrong, but I think you're trying to solve a non-existing problem :)

Cheers,
Eugeniu