[j-nsp] Junos 12.3 Release Date

Jeff Wheeler jsw at inconcepts.biz
Sun Feb 3 13:26:46 EST 2013

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:25 AM, Craig Askings
<caskings at ionetworks.com.au> wrote:
> Juniper now want you to buy a Advanced features licence to support "Unicast
> reverse-path forwarding (RPF)", this is getting absurd.

I might think it less absurd if uRPF was more useful on EX3200 and friends.

Is the current behavior still that uRPF-strict is enabled globally
whenever you configure it for any one interface, and no allowance is
made for having two default routes to upstream routers (ingress
traffic from one upstream is discarded)?

--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw at inconcepts.biz>
Sr Network Operator  /  Innovative Network Concepts