[j-nsp] BAJUG3

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Mon Feb 4 13:16:16 EST 2013

Hi all,

I've scheduled BAJUG3 to be held on Wednesday March 6th in Sunnyvale, CA.

Please tell your friends and co-workers about the event. We welcome
newcomers. Please register at:

http://bajug.eventbrite.com

The keynote for BAJUG3 will be introducing Puppet Labs and Junos. It's now
possible to do configuration management and provisioning with puppet and
your networking infrastructure.

In an interesting turn of events, I noticed a lot of Juniper authors are
going to attend BAJUG. We'll be hosting a book signing for the following
books:

Junos Enterprise Switching
Junos Enterprise Routing
Junos Security
Juniper Warrior
Juniper MX Series

The publisher was nice enough to give away five free copies of each of the
book, so we'll be giving those out. If you're interested in getting your
book autographed, be sure to bring your book with you.

5:30PM - Check In
5:45PM - Welcome and Introduction - Doug Hanks
6:00PM - Message from Proteus
6:05PM - Keynote Speaker: Puppet + Junos - Jeremy Schulman and Derick
Winkworth
6:50PM - Audience Q&A
7:00PM - Break
7:10PM - Lightning Talk - TBA
7:20PM - Lightning Talk - TBA
7:30PM - Lightning Talk - TBA
7:40PM - Lightning Talk - TBA
7:50PM - Lightning Talk - TBA
8:00PM - Book Signing
8:00PM - Social
9:30PM - Close

Thank you,

--
Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
Data Center Architect ­ CDBU