[j-nsp] MPLS and QoS at penultimate hop ?

Christopher E. Brown chris.brown at acsalaska.net
Tue Feb 5 14:49:39 EST 2013

The table-lable bit is the one time I am aware of that the forwarding
class is changed in the middle without the system being specifically
setup to do so.

Assuming that you have mpls and ipv4 classifiers on all interfaces.

Incoming is classified on the label, label pop, outgoing is transmitted
as same class.  If you have a ipv4 rewrite in place it would kick in.