[j-nsp] EX4200-48PX/PoE+

Mark Menzies mark at deimark.net
Thu Feb 7 05:10:44 EST 2013

4200s can be given a 900 watt power supply (cant recall the exact wattage)
however form my understanding is that the current EX range can support POE+
but as you pointed out, the PSUs cant provide a full 30W to all ports.

So in essence, as I understand it we can have POE+ but not on all ports at
same time.