[j-nsp] Command to see multicast packet size

Riccardo S dim0sal at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 02:57:11 EST 2013

Here it is:

> show route forwarding-table multicast destination 224.1.2.3 extensive
Routing table: default.inet [Index 0]
Internet:

Destination:  224.1.2.3.1.2.3.4/64
  Route type: user
  Route reference: 0                   Route interface-index: 326
  Flags: cached, check incoming interface , accounting, sent to PFE, rt nh decoupled
  Next-hop type: indirect              Index: 1048583  Reference: 3
  Nexthop:
  Next-hop type: composite             Index: 686      Reference: 1
  Next-hop type: unicast               Index: 577      Reference: 3
  Next-hop interface: gr-1/1/0.11
  Next-hop type: unicast               Index: 655      Reference: 4
  Next-hop interface: gr-1/1/0.165
  Next-hop type: unicast               Index: 656      Reference: 3
  Next-hop interface: gr-1/1/0.179
  Next-hop type: unicast               Index: 657      Reference: 4
  Next-hop interface: gr-1/1/0.639

Routing table: default-switch.inet [Index 3]
Internet:

Routing table: __master.anon__.inet [Index 4]
Internet:

> show chassis fpc pic-status
Slot 0   Online
  PIC 0  Online       4x 10GE XFP