[j-nsp] MX80 BGP performance after reboot

Sebastian Wiesinger juniper-nsp at ml.karotte.org
Tue Feb 12 04:27:44 EST 2013

* Stacy W. Smith <stacy at acm.org> [2013-02-12 01:18]:

> Do the KRT error messages go away if you unconfigure sampling? Any
> change in the KRT installation time with sampling turned off?

I'll test that. I assume I will need to completely disable the
sampling instance?

This is the only MX80 where we use inline-jflow at the moment so it
could very well be the problem. I also misread the output. I didn't
identify "sampled" as a daemon but as a message that the pfe is
sampling it's client (doh!).

I'm also going to open a bug for it because it would make sampling
almost unusable on the box.

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant