[j-nsp] MX80 BGP performance after reboot

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Mon Feb 11 20:57:16 EST 2013

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013, Jeff Wheeler wrote:

> I am sorry I missed Richard Steenbergen's lightning talk at NANOG,
> which was something like "if you want your routers to install routes,
> call Juniper and reference PR#<whatever> because they do not want to
> fix this bug."

It looks like I've beaten him to reply.  It's PR836197.

http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog57/presentations/Tuesday/tue.lightning2.steenbergen.juniper-slowfib.pdf

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442