[j-nsp] PFE of EX4200 stack

Mark Menzies mark at deimark.net
Thu Feb 21 16:20:11 EST 2013

We can run specific commands to get the virtual chassis topology

*show virtual-chassis active-topology

*
*show virtual-chassis device-topology

*
*These show the members and associated links etc.

*
*If this doesnt do what you need have a look at  "**show virtual-chassis
vc-path"

*
*DO these help?

I dont have a VC accessible to me at the moment to double check.
*