[j-nsp] SRX Remote log denied traffic

Gordon Smith gordon at gswsystems.com
Tue Feb 26 00:06:40 EST 2013

 This (remote syslog) works for me on SRX550's running 12.1R1.9
 This will apply a default deny & log to the end of your security
 policies, so you don't need to reorder policies after adding a new one.

 I have had issues logging locally where the box will stop logging after
 a while. Not a big issue, since it all gets piped off to a syslog
 server, but still annoying.
 Syntax for that was:
         file traffic-log {
             any any;