[j-nsp] AC->DC

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Tue Feb 26 15:02:03 EST 2013

Tyco/Lineage Power make a couple of products that I have used personally
for powering Juniper routers and other telco equipment.

There are two 1RU shelves that can take 4 rectifier bricks each, one made
to take 2kW rectifiers with 10A inputs, the other 2.7kW with 16A inputs.

The 10.8kW shelves I have used have a small slot for a monitoring card,
while the 8kW shelves dont. This could just be a simple matter of not
ordering an 8kW shelf with a monitoring card slot though...

We tend to add in a mini BDFB (also by Tyco/Lineage) to provide more output
terminals, and importantly individual fuses.

I could get part numbers if required. Unsure of pricing, usually the parts
are just shipped as part of a BOM to the site where I am working.