[j-nsp] 11.4R6-S2 feedback ?

Sebastian Wiesinger juniper-nsp at ml.karotte.org
Thu Feb 28 09:12:56 EST 2013

* david.roy at orange.com <david.roy at orange.com> [2013-02-27 17:36]:
> Hi all
>
> Does anybody use this version in production ? if yes, did you experience some SW issues with it?

We're having -S1 in production and no major problems. We see a strange
problem with RE firewall filters where packets are sporadically
discarded even if they should be accepted by a term. This is currently
investigated by JTAC.

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant