[j-nsp] SRX IP monitoring with clustering.

Bikash Bhattarai bikash at dristi.com.np
Tue Jan 1 11:51:13 EST 2013

Dear All,

I have configured two SRX 240 on clustering mode(Active/Passive). Cluster
fail over is working nicely for device and physical interface failures. I
want to implement fail over using ip monitoring for logical failures. I
have followed the below link to achieve this as from JUNOS 11.2 onwards
branch series also supports ip monitoring.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.1/topics/example/ip-monitor-high-end-srx-series-configuring.html

But I could not get the desired result with this configuration. I am
looking for suggestion and help on this.

Regards,
Bikash Bhattarai | Dristi Tech (P.) Ltd | +977 9851039710 |
www.dristi.com.np
Lazimpat, Kathmandu |Tel  977 1 4427949  |  Fax 977 1 4410385*

*