[j-nsp] OSPF import policy

Ben Hammadi, Kayssar (NSN - TN/Tunis) kayssar.ben_hammadi at nsn.com
Thu Jan 10 05:26:25 EST 2013

Hi,

  I am getting this work but on SRX 3600 10.4R7.5 :

area 0.0.0.1 {
    nssa summaries;
    network-summary-export To-OSPF-A1;
    interface reth0.1767;
}

policy-options policy-statement To-OSPF-A1
term 1 {
    from {
        protocol ospf;
        route-filter X.X.X.X/Y exact;
    }
    then accept;
}

Br.

BEN HAMMADI Kayssar

NOKIA SIEMENS NETWORKS
Lead Engineer -BroadBand Connectivity
JNCIE (#471), CCIP
Mobile : +216 29 349 952  /  +216 98 349 952
FIX      : +216 71 108 173
Skype : kayssar ben hammadi
kayssar.ben_hammadi at nsn.com