[j-nsp] Confusion about DSCP marking and rewrite rules

Per Granath per.granath at gcc.com.cy
Mon Jan 14 10:33:47 EST 2013

On egress the (stateless) firewall filter is processed before rewrite/marking.
The filter can assign forwarding-class (normally on ingress), but not match on it (on egress).

So, this is where you need to re-design your (IOS) logic.
Start with a clean sheet, and design a new filter that you can use on egress - or block traffic on ingress.