[j-nsp] Multicast IGMP filter

Riccardo S dim0sal at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 02:37:57 EST 2013

Hi

I’ve
an IGMP filter applied to some interfaces and done in this way:

set
protocols igmp interface gr-0/0/0.11 group-policy IGMP-test-B

This
filter is needed to avoid the join report from the remote CPE for none group
otherwise not explicitly permitted. Here the policy:

set
policy-options policy-statement IGMP-test-B term PAYTV-FEED-B from route-filter
239.239.239.239/32 exact

set
policy-options policy-statement IGMP-test-B term PAYTV-FEED-B from route-filter
239.239.233.233/32 exact

set
policy-options policy-statement IGMP-test-B term PAYTV-FEED-B then accept

set
policy-options policy-statement IGMP-test-B term LAST then reject

My
question is: my customer uses IGMPv3, can I also filter the source of the group to be permitted ?

I’ve
done in this way:

set
policy-options policy-statement IGMP-test-B term PAYTV-FEED-B from route-filter
239.239.239.239/32 exact

set
policy-options policy-statement IGMP-test-B term PAYTV-FEED-B from route-filter
239.239.233.233/32 exact

set
policy-options policy-statement IGMP-test-B term PAYTV-FEED-B from source-address-filter
10.1.1.1 exact

set
policy-options policy-statement IGMP-test-B term PAYTV-FEED-B then accept

set
policy-options policy-statement IGMP-test-B term LAST then reject

But
is not working since my customer use IGMP v2 (I guesS), I always get the flow also from
other sources...

Is
there a way to filter the source with IGMPv2 ?

Or  is there another way to avoid my customer to
get the flow from a source not permitted ?

Any
advice ?

Tks