[j-nsp] SRX240H vs SRX240H2

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellego.net
Fri Jan 18 22:50:36 EST 2013

SRX240B = 1Gb RAM - only 512mb RAM accessible, can be upgraded to 240H
SRX240H = 1Gb RAM
SRX240B2 = 2Gb RAM - only 1Gb RAM accessible, can be upgraded to 240H2
SRX240H2 = 2Gb RAM

Processor and everything else is apparently the same.  When distributors
run out of Series 1, you wont be able to buy them... and since they are the
same price, why would you want to?

>From what I understand, the reason for the upgrade is that the UTM was
getting very memory intensive and needed the extra space to work properly.

...Skeeve
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!