[j-nsp] Fwd: MX80 Q-in-Q

Bjørn Skovlund skovlund at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 01:57:10 EST 2013

Your question is still a bit ambiguous.

If you have an inner-list and want to bind it to a L3 interface, then you
need to make a bridge domain and attach the IRB to that.

Alternatively, depending on what you want, we're doing something along the
lines of the below, where we bind customers together in DHCP groups and
relay them to a DHCP server with option-82, so we know which customer gets
what IP - again, not sure if it's customers or what that you're trying to
stitch together ;-)

Cheers, Bjørn

unit 301 {
    proxy-arp restricted;
    vlan-tags outer 1198 inner 42;
    family inet {
        mac-validate strict;
        unnumbered-address lo0.0 preferred-source-address x.x.x.x;
    }
}

and under forwarding-options dhcp-relay:
group data {
    active-server-group data;
    overrides {
        always-write-option-82;