[j-nsp] Juniper PDFs now require Adobe Reader 9 and Flash Player to view?!?

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Wed Jan 30 18:17:12 EST 2013

Today I downloaded the Complete Documentation Set (PDFs) for Junos OS
Release 12.1X44-D10 for SRX:

https://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.1x44/information-products/topic-collections/security/software-all/junos-srx-pdfs/junos-for-srx-12.1x44-pdfs.zip

only to discover that I can't open most of the PDFs because they now
require Adobe Reader 9 and Flash Player in order "To view the Flash(R)
technology content in this PDF file".

Has anyone found a way to read these that doesn't require Adobe Reader
9 + Flash Player?

Can Juniper please re-release this important documentation in a normal
Portable Document Format instead of an Adobe proprietary format that
requires insecure software to be installed to view it?

Thanks.