[j-nsp] MAG2600 versus 4610 and above

David Gee dave at infiltr8.com
Thu Jan 31 07:06:26 EST 2013

Hi group,

I was hoping if one of you could answer me the following question. When it
comes to base functionality, are the features on the MAG2600 identical to
the MAG4610 and above? I appreciate scalability is massively different, but
it’s more the configuration and base features I am worried about. Is the
MAG2600 missing anything barring guts? I want to be able to lab out as many
of the SSL/UAC  features without spending £4k on a box and I’m hoping the
2600 covers everything I need. My intention is to run the lab license for
the twelve months whilst under a service contract. Will this be ok? Does
anyone know any different?

Thanks

David