[j-nsp] MAG2600 versus 4610 and above

David Gee dave at infiltr8.com
Thu Jan 31 11:19:41 EST 2013

Hi Clay,

First off, thanks to everyone who responded directly and through the group.

I have the DTE edition of the UAC and SA appliances, but some features like
the RADIUS server are not functional. I wanted to ideally test a wide set of
features and functionality, but at this point I think I will resign myself
to DTE testing and push our SE for a demo unit when the time is right.

Thanks again as always.
David