[j-nsp] Can I do "dumb" Q-in-Q switching on Juniper MX?

Sebastian Wiesinger juniper-nsp at ml.karotte.org
Mon Jul 1 06:11:45 EDT 2013

Hello,

I need to do a sort of "dumb" Q-in-Q on a MX box. What I want from
the MX is:

Take alle VLAN tagged frames on an Port (CE-facing) and switch
them to another interface (Core-Facing). On the core-facing interface
push VLAN 42 on the frames (Q-in-Q).

When frames arrive on the core-facing IF, remove vlan tag 42 and
switch them to the CE.

I don't need mac-learning for this as this is just p2p switching.

(How) is that achievable?

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant