[j-nsp] Can I do "dumb" Q-in-Q switching on Juniper MX?

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at dekeyzer.net
Mon Jul 1 10:49:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

that one I think I can answer - we just had to do this recently, and used
CCC (
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.0/information-products/topic-collections/config-guide-mpls-applications/mpls-configuring-layer-2-switching-cross-connects-using-ccc.html
).

With the following, frames are tagged with VLAN 2001 on ge-0/1/1, and
untagged on ge-0/1/9:

interfaces {
    ge-0/1/1 {
        vlan-tagging;