[j-nsp] Inline jflow AS Lookup Failures

david.roy at orange.com david.roy at orange.com
Mon Jul 1 13:19:24 EDT 2013

Hi

12.3 runs on several mx960 with mpc4e cards since several months without any issue.

Note. We don't use NSR and we use a service release that includes some fix of bugs found during our qualification tests in lab.

For me 12.3 is a good release, but in our config.

Envoyé depuis mon Samsung Galaxy Ace d'Orange

Just an FYI though, we run 12.3 on MX80s and that's been fine. Anything with dual RE seems to be the problem.

On 2013-07-01, at 10:24 AM, Drew Weaver <drew.weaver at thenap.com<mailto:drew.weaver at thenap.com>>