[j-nsp] BAJUG4 Announcement

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Tue Jul 2 13:50:46 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I’m really happy to announce that the Bay Area Juniper Users Group (BAJUG4) has been scheduled for August 28th 2013.

Fun fact:  we were breaking the fire code in our previous events because we had so many people attend. For BAJUG4 I have reserved the Aspiration Dome (Juniper event center) that’s able to accommodate over 1,000 people, so there shouldn’t be any issues :-)

So this time around I’m bringing back the Father of MPLS:  Kireeti Kompella. You may recall he joined the SDN startup Contrail a while back. A few of months back Juniper acquired Contrail, so thus Kireeti is back :-) The keynote of BAJUG4 will be heavily focused on Contrail/SDN with live demos, given by Kireeti himself.

I’ll step up to the plate and do a lightning talk myself. I’ll do something with L3 CLOS fun. I also need about 5 volunteers for additional lightning talks. These are the 10 minute presentations about something cool, fun, whacky with regards to networking. Please reply back to me with some ideas and we can work something out. I’ll need the presentations to be in 16x9 format because our event center has some fancy projectors. I’ll work through all the details with you individually.

Please RSVP and signup at:

http://bajug.eventbrite.com

Feel free to forward this invitation to your friends and colleagues. I look forward to seeing you there.

Thank you,

--
Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
Juniper Networks