[j-nsp] Advice on a 100Gbps+ environment

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Wed Jul 3 03:58:39 EDT 2013

The QFX3600 is probably a little expensive for L2, but 64x 10GE ports in a 1RU ToR (or 16x 40GE, or a combination in the middle) is pretty solid.

According to the docs they also support link aggregation up to 32 members[1].  Would be interesting to know if this allows 40GE ports to be used natively in an aggregated ethernet...

[1] http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.3/topics/reference/general/qfx-series-software-features-overview.html#high-availability-features-by-platform-table