[j-nsp] EX-RPS configuration

Nick Kritsky nick.kritsky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 13:06:36 EDT 2013

Thanks, I will try that. And I will file the case with JTAC as well.
Could it be that RPS would only work with switches running 12.x ?

For example documentation says about "show redundant-power-system version"
- "Command introducedin Junos OS Release 12.1 for EX Series switches". The
command is recognized in 11.3R4.2 . If I recall correctly - EX-RPS was
there before 12.x .

nick