[j-nsp] Vlan question MX

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Jul 9 10:19:28 EDT 2013

We have seen it frequently - some carriers we've dealt with will only hand
off this way as it's their "templated method of delivery".  When we are
actually providing the service we ask the customer which they prefer (as
sometimes they want to stack other services onto the same physical
connection).

Paul