[j-nsp] Multiple flow-servers with inline jflow on MX80

Richard Hesse richard.hesse at weebly.com
Fri Jul 19 18:32:27 EDT 2013

So 1 collector is actually 1 flow server? I read the documentation and it
says 1 instance -- which I took to mean address family. I can understand
having only a single collection instance, but it also seems logical to have
multiple flow servers defined in that instance.

I can get around this with UDP replication strategies, I just would prefer
to do it natively.

-richard