[j-nsp] L2VPN Termination

Caillin Bathern caillinb at commtelns.com
Thu Jul 25 20:50:20 EDT 2013

Alternatively use routed VPLS on the core box if it is also an MX and a
standard VPLS instance on the edge:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.2/topics/task/configuratio
n/vpls-irb-solutions.html

Or if you are game then in the next release you should get "psX"
interfaces on the MX for direct PWHT although it will still be bound to
an lt- interface underneath.  Documentation already exists for this for
13.1.

Caillin