[j-nsp] libslax/juise/junoscriptorium have moved to github

Phil Shafer phil at juniper.net
Wed Jul 31 11:57:43 EDT 2013

The JUNOS Automation open-source projects have moved to github.

These projects allow off-box development and deployment of JUNOS
scripts, including both op and command scripts.  Scripts can be run
from the unix desktop, communicating using NETCONF to communicate with
JUNOS devices.  There are three projects:

libslax: the open source implementation of SLAX, the XSLT dialect used
in JUNOS.  libslax implements SLAX-1.1, which adds new functionality,
including native support for all XSLT statement, extension libraries
(e.g. curl), functions, new operators (sequence, ternary, assignment),
and mutable variables.  Includes a profiling and debugger.

    home: https://github.com/Juniper/libslax
    wiki: https://github.com/Juniper/libslax/wiki
    docs: http://juniper.github.io/libslax/slax-manual.html

juise: The JUNOS User Interface Scripting Environment.  juise adds
JUNOS-specific extensions to libslax and includes command line
mechanisms for developing, testing, and executing op and commit
scripts.

    home: https://github.com/Juniper/juise
    wiki: https://github.com/Juniper/juise/wiki
    docs: http://juniper.github.io/juise/juise-manual.html

junoscriptorium: a repository for JUNOS scripts.  While this project
is not complete, we've moved all the files over and will be adding
better web access to this site.

    home: https://github.com/Juniper/junoscriptorium

Please let me know if you have any issues with these sites.  You can
use the github tools to open "issues" for bugs and enhancement
requests.

Thanks,
 Phil