[j-nsp] Inter-racks switch routing recommended practice

Edward Dore edward.dore at freethought-internet.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 03:29:50 EDT 2013

Annoyingly, the EX3300 has two separate licenses for routing related features - the Enhanced Feature License and the Advanced Feature License.

The EFL gets you basic IPv4/IPv6 routing including RIP, OSPF, VRRP, BFD.
The AFL gets you more advanced routing options, which is basically just variations of BGP
You need the AFL in order to use the EFL.

Edward Dore
Freethought Internet