[j-nsp] EX4550 and 3rd Party SFP-1GE-LX

Tobias Heister lists at tobias-heister.de
Thu Jun 6 09:14:44 EDT 2013

Hi,

Am 06.06.2013 14:30, schrieb Saku Ytti:
> On (2013-06-06 18:40 +0800), Joe Wooller wrote:
>
>> This is basically what is happening (i think) the PFE becomes unusable until you reboot. Is there a way to see what ports are on what PFE?
>
> I'm not familiar with EX4550, I would expect it's single PFE.

EX4550 seems to have single PFE as indicated by a "show virtual-chassis protocol database" which only lists one LSP.

An EX4200 on the other hand has 3 PFEs which is reflected by the virtual-chassis protocol database listing 3 LSPs and is also mentioned in a couple of documents (e.g. the Reynolds switching
book)

regards
Tobias