[j-nsp] ISIS authentication issue

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:26:31 EDT 2013

The plan is eventually to add LSP authentication on the Cisco side, but
that would entail touching every Cisco router in the area, which is kind of
a pain at the moment. We were hoping to find a way to get this adjacency to
the MX960 up before we tweak the rest of the area. I think we'll try your
first suggestion to see if it at least gets us through for now and then we
can tweak it all again once we've added LSP authentication to all the Cisco
routers in the area.

Thanks,
John