[j-nsp] SRX to vshield lan2lan

Farrukh Haroon farrukhharoon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 23:16:31 EDT 2013

Hello Bizza

Please try to match the configuration settings mentioned in the following
KB Article, it seems they are looking for 3DES/SHA1 by default which is not
mentioned in your list.  The lifetime (28800) seems to be same as the SRX
default value, so that should be fine.

http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=2016891&sliceId=1&docTypeID=DT_KB_1_1&dialogID=951914608&stateId=1%200%20951934785

Also as other folks have mentioned, I would re-check the PSK on both sides,
as that can usually be the cause for the error mentioned in your email.

Regards
Farrukh Haroon
CCIE-SEC(#20184), JNCIE-SEC (#91)