[j-nsp] similar ASA feature (RRI) on SRX

Alberto Santos albertofsantos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:57:19 EDT 2013

Hi,

it looks like a possibility, but the remote IP address keeps changing
because it is dialup connection. can't monitor the next hop.

BR

*Alberto Santos *
CCIE #26648
JNCIS-SP - ITIL-F
*"...Fix your DNS, make it dual-stack, take your mail server and make it
dual-stack, take your web server and make it dual-stack..." by Randy
Bush/RIPE IPv6*