[j-nsp] Problems with Link Aggregation

Filippo Cugini filippo.cugini at cnit.it
Wed Mar 6 09:15:45 EST 2013

Hi,

we configured the link-aggregation on two switches EX3200 with JUNOS
software 10.0R4.7.
We configured the aggregated interface (ae0), containing three ge
interfaces (ge-0/0/12, ge-0/0/14, ge-0/0/16).
At the operational level, the state of the aggregated interface (show
interfaces ae0 extensive) shows that the link is up at 3000mbps.

However, when we send traffic on the aggregated link, just one ge works,
and we experience packet loss when we exceed the throughput of 1000mbps.
Indeed, the statistics of all interfaces show that only the ge-0/0/12 is
utilized to forward the data traffic, while the other two interfaces
send and receive only signaling packets.

Any suggestions?

This is our one-side configuration:

chassis {
     aggregated-devices {