[j-nsp] SRX upgrade procedure -ready for enterprise?

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Mar 8 13:29:21 EST 2013

I've thought about this a lot lately. At what point do the two nodes start communicating with each other after a reboot? What I'm getting at is, could you upgrade both, reboot one node, then right before it comes back online fully, reboot the other one?  This way, you're not waiting around a full reboot cycle for service to return.

-evt