[j-nsp] thoughs on MVRP?

Mark Tees marktees at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 04:08:00 EDT 2013

Yes, you would just create the same config for both switch ports.

Untagged space does become an issue but you could just move management traffic to a tag or have a dedicated management interface. I guess this all depends on whether the switches your servers are connecting to are doing the gateways too or just l2.