[j-nsp] MX80 port numbering

Christopher E. Brown chris.brown at acsalaska.net
Fri Mar 15 07:08:27 EDT 2013

On 3/15/13 2:41 AM, Sebastian Wiesinger wrote:
> Has anyone here an easily understandable graphic for port numbering on
> MX80 mic slot(s)? I can't get it right half of the time and support
> staff on-site never knows which port is which. Even the labels on the
> box are not really helpful.
>
> Regards
>
> Sebastian

Simple trick if you are used to MPC based 960s...  Rotate the chassis 90
degrees clockwise.

In normal orientation

Built in 10G are slot 0, left to right xe-0/0/0-3

Left MIC if loaded with 20x1G

BOTTOM row is left to right ge-1/0/0-9
TOP row is left to right ge-1/1/0-9

Left MIC if loaded with 2x10G
	left, xe-1/0/0
	right, xe-1/1/0

Right MIC if loaded with 20x1G

BOTTOM row is left to right ge-1/2/0-9
TOP row is left to right ge-1/3/0-9

Right MIC if loaded with 2x10G
	left, xe-1/2/0
	right, xe-1/3/0

Like I said, just like a MPC2 loaded in slot 1 of a 960, just tipped on
its side.