[j-nsp] srx event-options

Luca Salvatore Luca at ninefold.com
Mon Mar 18 18:10:31 EDT 2013

Thanks all, I have it working now with the slax script.

It seems my original config won't work in the current version, but should be support in 12.1.  Looks like the syntax has changed slightly but juniper doco states we don't need a script and can do it straight from the CLI in 12.1 and above,

Luca