[j-nsp] Help needed with IPSEC VPN on J-Series

Aaron Dewell aaron.dewell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:29:12 EDT 2013

You'll also need a policy which allows traffic from trust to trust, i.e.:

set security policies from-zone trust to-zone trust match source-address any
set security policies from-zone trust to-zone trust match destination-address any
set security policies from-zone trust to-zone trust match protocol any
set security policies from-zone trust to-zone trust then permit

Cross-interface traffic is not allowed by default even within the same zone.