[j-nsp] Help needed with IPSEC VPN on J-Series

Bill Sandiford bill at telnetcommunications.com
Wed Mar 20 14:02:36 EDT 2013

The other side is a Cisco device that is in place at a major carrier.  I
have checked and double checked with them and they are "100% certain" that
we are configured the same as all of their other functioning customers.
They sent us some of the debug statistics from their side and from what I
can see it leads me to believe to the problem is on our side...for example
their interface counters on the tunnel show packets being sent but nothing
being received.