[j-nsp] RAM Type for SRX240

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Mar 24 22:33:11 EDT 2013

Hey all,

I've heard quite a few people have self-upgraded their SRX240's from v1 to
v2's simply by upgrading the RAM from 1Gb to 2Gb.

Couple of questions.

1. Any one got a photo of the inside of the SRX240 (can't find any on
Google)

2. What 'exact' kind of RAM is in the SRX240... slots, sizes, speed, ecc?,
etc

3. Is there anything else that makes the B2/H2 from a hardware perspective
other than the RAM? i.e. CPU, etc?

Can anyone point to a link online where I can get some details of people
selling the specific kind of RAM... be nice if it was in .au, but happy to
search myself once I know what it is.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net