[j-nsp] Reg: 6VPE - Inter-AS

Alberto Santos albertofsantos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:48:13 EDT 2013

Hi VikramS,

I see you are using option B and LDP as transport label protocol between
two AS, but I fail to find a IGP between them.
I didn't test it yet, so this is my guessing would be IPv6 to IPv4 requires
extra lookup and since there is no IGP running between two ASs, based on ur
config there is no LDP adj between them  meanwhile I'm still reading about
that :D
as I told you it still a guess.

Can you send some printouts?

>From both ASBR:

sh mpls for
sh mpls ldp bin
sh mpls ldp nei

sh ldp da
sh ldp nei
sh route table inet.3
sh mpsl table mpls.0

BR,
Alberto

*"...Fix your DNS, make it dual-stack, take your mail server and make it
dual-stack, take your web server and make it dual-stack..." by Randy
Bush/RIPE IPv6*