[j-nsp] LLDP on LAG behaviour

Payam Tarverdyan Chychi pchychi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:17:37 EDT 2013

Sorry but im having a hard time understanding this thread ...
- So your getting lldp neig adj on ONE link but not the other?
-- are both links using a media convertor? if so, have you checked
settings on both devices? normally they well have jumpers are set properly
-- what do your configurations for both ports look like?

Anytime you introduce a media converter there is always room for problems