[j-nsp] Problem with EX-UM-2X4SFPs in EX4200-48Ts running version 12.1R2.9

Lee Pedder lee.pedder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 03:03:27 EDT 2013

Could it be assigned as a vc-port?

See if the cable is recognized when plugged in to port 0 using the 'show
chassis pic' command.

On 28 Mar 2013 00:23, "Dave Peters - Terabit Systems" <
Dave at terabitsystems.com> wrote:

> Hi all--
>
> I've got two EX4200s where each port 0 on the 2x4SFPs doesn't work.  Port
2 sends 10G traffic fine, but when I swing the same cable to port 0, it
 just doesn't come up at all.  I've attached the config below, if that
helps.  Hoping someone here will scan it and tell me why I'm stupid.  I'm
running 12.1R2.9 on a VC.  Everything works but port 0 on each switch.

> Thanks in advance.  Here's the config.  :

Snip